Tuesday 27 September 2011

A 5 minute tour of my brain

This is a typical 5 minutes in my head ...

... First of all I saw this tweet in my stream
... I misread the phrase "PARCOURS/PROJECTION" in that tweet as "parkour" and started thinking about whether it would be possible to do an art projection onto some parkour practitioners
... and that got me thinking how brilliant it would be to motion track parkour practitioners and then visualise their trails ... this seems particularly apt as they are called "traceurs" in French (meaning 'trace' or 'trail')
... and then I started imagining what it would be like if we could attach a GPS tracking device to every Olympics athlete and then record and display the trails they make while they're competing
... and then I went back to concentrating on my day job.

To quote the song lyrics of Joseph Arthur: "I'm exhausted by my imagination."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers